Many principles guide our work in pursuit of our mission.
- Believe in high quality, best practice, effective services based on professional relationships that are responsive to the needs of the communities we serve.
- Recognize the benefit respecting diversity has to our society.
- Advocate for essential services and secure the necessary resources to fund those services.
- Serve as a resource for our clients in accessing community services.
- Recognize the responsibility for ongoing staff and board professional development.
- Recruit and retain board members who are devoted to our organization through competent governance.
Mission & Vision
Mission: Family Connections utilizes the strength of community to support exceptional early childhood experiences.
Vision: We believe every child deserves a successful future!
Family Connections is committed to values that guide our actions:
- Care: empathy and compassion for children, families, providers, partners, and staff exemplified through our program development and advocacy to address needs.
- Family: people connected to each other with common goals. The foundation to provide support and encouragement for people to reach their full potential.
- Integrity: consistent honesty and fairness. Our reputation is built on positive actions, compassionate responses, and dedicated staff adhering to our Code of Ethics.
- Responsibility: achieving what is required and following through with commitments.
- Respect: treating others with dignity while recognizing each individual for their uniqueness.
- Trust: earned by honesty and avoiding judgment. Providing excellent customer service, communication, and accurate information.
- Confidentiality: keeping information private and sharing only when appropriate. Our efforts to keep confidentiality are extensive and continuous.
- Loyalty: remaining dedicated and devoted to our mission.
Family Resource Guides