Call Us 800.696.4503 / 406.761.6010


Frequently Asked Questions

Where is Family Connections Located?

Family Connections serves 23 counties in north central & north eastern MT: Glacier, Toole, Liberty, Pondera, Teton, Chouteau, Cascade, Judith Basin, Fergus, Petroleum, Hill, Blaine, Phillips, Valley, Daniels, Sheridan, Roosevelt, Garfield, McCone, Richland, Dawson, Prairie and Wibaux

  • Great Falls office: 202 2nd Ave S Suite 201 Great Falls, MT 59405 – 406.761.6010 or 800.696.4503 fax:406.453.8976
  • Havre office: 2229 5th Ave Havre, MT 59501 – 406-265-6743 or 800.696.4503 fax:406.265.1312
  • Email:

What Are Your Hours?

Due to COVID-19, we have temporarily changed our office hours.

Family Connections is committed to serving our community while following the recommendations of the CDC and our governing agencies to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.

Our offices are currently closed to the public, but we will be available to meet in person by appointment only starting May 18th.

On June 1st, our offices will be open to the public from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. To maintain social distancing, we will only permit one client or family in the front office at a time. We will provide chairs spread out in the hallway while clients are waiting.

Our staff will continue to be available via email, phone, fax, and social media messages. Please email, or call us:

  • Great Falls 406.761.6010, 800.696.4503, Fax: 406.453.8976
  • Havre: 406.265.6743, 800.640.6743, Fax: 406.265.1312

I heard you pay for child care; how do I sign up and how do I know if I qualify?

Can I Fax My Paperwork To You?

Great Falls office fax: 406-453-8976

Havre office fax: 406-265-1312

Include your name and eligibility specialist’s name, fax both sides if forms are double-sided.

Who do I call when there is a problem or I have a complaint about my child’s child care facility?

If I don’t qualify for child care assistance can I still get a list of child care providers in my area?

Referrals are free for anyone at Find a child care provider

Do I have to make an appointment?

Appointments are recommended so the staff you need to see is available when you come to the office.

Do you have parenting classes?

Our courses are designed for child care providers but anyone is welcome to attend.  See our training calendar.

I am interested in opening my own child care, how do I get started?

See Start a Child Care Business for more information

What are the State of Montana's regulations for Childcare?

The Montana Department of Health and Human Services lists requirements for licensed child care