Outreach and Consumer Education Specialist Positions
Family Connections has exciting opportunities for two Outreach and Consumer Education Specialist positions! These positions work with our dynamic team to increase the awareness and supply of early childhood services throughout our service areas.
- One position is located in Great Falls and covers 10 counties in north central Montana.
- The other position is located in Havre and covers 13 counties in north eastern Montana.
We are seeking positive professionals who are motivated, organized, and creative with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Our Outreach and Consumer Education Specialists organize and attend outreach events, give community presentations including public speaking and interviews, and write newsletters, press releases, and news stories. This will require an outgoing personality to build relationships with businesses, community organizations, and partner agencies. Must be comfortable working with diverse groups of people and advocating on local, state, and national levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with administrative, human services, marketing, and outreach experience.
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and experience with social media.
- Must be willing to work a flexible, nontraditional schedule including occasional nights and weekends.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance and be able to travel extensively throughout the region.
- Full time 40 hours/week. Wage is $16+ DOE.
- Employment is contingent on results from a background check.
- Essential functions: Ability to lift 25 lbs., manual dexterity, and ability to sit for extended periods.
Please email a cover letter and resume to Lori@familyconnectionsmt.org