Outreach and Consumer Education Specialist
Family Connections has an exciting opportunity for an Outreach and Consumer Education Specialist position. The candidate will work with our dynamic team to increase the awareness and supply of early childhood services throughout 10 counties in north central Montana.
We are seeking a positive professional who is motivated, organized, and creative with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. The Outreach and Consumer Education Specialist will organize and attend outreach events, give community presentations including public speaking and interviews, and write newsletters, press releases, and news stories. This will require an outgoing personality to build relationships with businesses, community organizations, and partner agencies. Must be comfortable working with diverse groups of people and advocating on local, state, and national levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with customer service, administrative, human services, marketing, fund raising, and outreach experience.
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office Products. Experience with social media and web site software a plus.
- Must be willing to work a flexible, nontraditional schedule including occasional nights and weekends.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance and be able to travel extensively throughout the region.
- Full time 40 hours/week. Wage is $16+ DOE.
- Employment is contingent on results from a background check.
- Essential functions: Ability to lift 25 lbs., manual dexterity, and ability to sit for extended periods.
Please email a cover letter and resume to Lori@familyconnectionsmt.org