Family Connections has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant in our Great Falls office! Join our dynamic team providing community resources and services to families, children, and child care providers in 10 counties in north central Montana.
We are seeking a positive professional who is motivated, organized, and creative with excellent interpersonal skills. This position includes duties as our front desk receptionist to greet clients and direct them to staff members for assistance, coordinating office vendors, managing deliveries, and general office needs. Must be comfortable working with diverse groups of people and be proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED/Hi-SET
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.
- Minimal travel and occasional evening and weekend events
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Full time 40 hours/week. Will also consider part-time 20-30 hours/week.
- Office is open to the public M-F 8-4 but schedule is flexible.
- Wage is $14+ DOE.
- Employment is contingent on results from a background check.
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
Please email a cover letter and resume to Lori@familyconnectionsmt.org