Family Connections has an opening for an Eligibility Specialist in our Havre office.
This is a fulltime position M-F at HRDC in Havre, 8am-5pm with periodic outreach on nights and weekends. Skills needed:
- A keen attention to detail, accuracy and proficient math skills, strong communication and customer service skills with diverse populations, and organizational skills
- Two years of computer experience including Microsoft Office capabilities and experience with database programs preferred
- College course work in human services, early childhood, elementary education and experience in case management is highly desired
- A combination of experience in case management, customer relations, or general office experience may also suffice as qualifications
Position Role: to honor and support the families of young children through the Best Beginnings Child Care Scholarship by developing and promoting working relationships with families and partner agencies, provide coordinated collaborative outreach and support to families, services for the homeless and vulnerable populations, gather data with units and phone conversations/meetings, and collaborate with CPS, Pathways, OPA, CSED, in order to gain child care services for families in an efficient and empathic manner.
- Successful applicant will figure income, child care hours, and be empathetic and supportive while also assisting families in connecting our Family Engagement Coordinator for additional support services. Wage is $16+/hour DOE.
- Employment is contingent on results from background check. Essential functions: Ability to lift 25 lbs., manual dexterity and ability to sit for extended periods.
- See full Eligibility Specialist Job Description HERE