EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS / ALERT SYSTEMS
- Cascade County – CodeRED or CodeRED App
- Chouteau County – CodeRED
- Dawson County– Website
- Fergus County – Everbridge or Text 59457 to 888777
- Garfield County – Everbridge
- Glacier County – Facebook
- Judith Basin County – Omnilert
- Hill County – Everbridge or CodeRED
- Roosevelt County – CodeRED or Text ALERTROOSEVELT to 99411
- Richland County – Notify Me or CodeRED
- Montana DEQ – Today’s Air – Wildfire Smoke Outlook
- Montana Wildfire Smoke
- Montana Fire Map: InciWeb the Incident Information System (nwcg.gov)
- Montana Crisis Recovery is a COVID-19 specific crisis call center. All calls to the line are free, confidential, and anonymous.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is open to anyone 16 and older. Details on where to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
- The Montana Emergency Rental Assistance program supports Montanans who have experienced financial hardships directly or indirectly due to the COVID-19 pandemic and are at risk of housing instability. Renters can receive assistance for past due rent, future rent, past due utility bills, and future utility bills. The maximum per month rent assistance is $2,200. The maximum per month utility assistance is $300. Rental late fees will be paid as supported by lease agreement and/or the Landlord Confirmation form with bills dating back to April 1, 2020.
- COVID Funeral Assistance: Register online or call Monday-Friday, 7 am to 7 pm Mountain Time – (844) 684-6333 or (800) 462-7585 for TTY