Are you interested in becoming a home child care provider? The Home Child Care Provider Business Toolkit has resources and information on how to get started, tools to strengthen business practices, and how to avoid common pitfalls.
- Child care providers are required to be licensed in Montana. Contact Child Care Licensing for licensing forms and orientation information
- Family Child Care: home care for up to 6 children including the provider’s own under the age of six
- Group Child Care: 2 adults care for up to 12 children including the providers’ own under the age of six
- Child Care Center: 13+ children determined by square footage of facility
- Family, Friend & Neighbor (FFN) Care – Access FFN Applications and information
- Contact Family Connections for assistance/questions when completing the forms