Many principles guide our work in pursuit of our mission.
- Believe in high quality, best practice, effective services based on professional relationships that are responsive to the needs of the communities we serve.
- Recognize the benefit respecting diversity has to our society.
- Advocate for essential services and secure the necessary resources to fund those services.
- Serve as a resource for our clients in accessing community services.
- Recognize the responsibility for ongoing staff and board professional development.
- Recruit and retain board members who are devoted to our organization through competent governance.