Main Menu

Family Connections Montana

Child Care Referral for Providers

To update your provider information, rates, vacancies or general information Contact your local Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) Agency:

CCR&R Regions

  • Region 1: The Nurturing Center 146 Third Ave W, Kalispell 59901 406.756.1414, 800.204.0644 Fax:406.756.1410
  • Region 2: Child Care Resources 105 East Pine Street Lower Level  PO Box 7038 Missoula 59807 406.728.6446, 800.728.6446 Fax: 406.549.1189
  • Region 3: Butte 4 C’s 101 East Broadway Butte 59701 406.723.4019, 800.794.4061 Fax:406.723.6982
  • Region 4: Child Care Connections 1600 Ellis Street Bozeman 59715 406.587.7786, 800.962.0418 Fax:406.587.682
  • Region 5: Family Connections 202 2nd Ave S, Suite 201 Great Falls 59405 406.761.6010, 800.696.4503 Fax:406.453.8976
  • Region 6: Family Connections 2229 5th Ave Havre 59501 406.265.6743, 800.640.6743 Fax:406.265.1312
  • Region 7: HRDC District 7 7 North 31st Street PO Box 2016  Billings 59103 406.247.4732, 800.443.1411 Fax:406.248.2943

If you are located in Regions 5 or 6, continue on this website otherwise contact your local CCR&R Agency.

Referral Specialists in Regions 5 & 6 are available extended hours on Mondays & Wednesdays from 5-7pm for child care referrals and provider updates. Families and Providers: call 761.6010 or 800.696.4503

Provider Information Form Rate FormVacancy Update General Update

How do I complete my annual update for the Child Care Referral Program? For regions 5 & 6, complete the Provider Information Form and Rate Form or contact your local CCR&R Agency.  Keeping your vacancies and facility profile updated allows families to receive your most current information which makes it easier for families to make decisions regarding the care of their children.

**SPECIAL NOTE on RATE CHANGES:  If you need to make a rate change as an existing provider or report rates as a new provider for scholarship payment purposes, please report these changes by choosing one of the following options:  for regions 5 & 6, complete the Rate Form online, submit a printed provider rate form, or contact a referral specialist at your local CCR&R to have a provider rate form mailed,  emailed, or faxed. Please include your name, facility name, PV number, PS number, city, contact phone number and the daily and hourly rates for both age categories (infant 0-2 yrs and child 2-12 yrs).

How do I participate with the Child Care Referral Program? Contact your local CCR&R.  For regions 5 & 6 you may submit your provider information online.

How do I change my business name, address, phone number, ages providing care for, hours of operation, etc. on my license? Complete this form and submit to the Quality Assurance Division (QAD) then email or call your local CCR&R and explain the changes you have submitted to licensing in order for families to receive current information.  The changes represented on this form cannot be changed by CCR&R referral staff and must be changed by QAD staff and could affect your scholarship payments if not submitted to QAD.

Where do I send my invoices to receive payment for families receiving the Best Beginnings Child Care Scholarship? All invoices to receive state payments must be sent to the families’ local CCR&R.  Your local CCR&R offers professional development opportunities and assistance regarding STARS to Quality, mini grants, etc.

How do I contact my child care licensor? Find your child care licensor’s contact information here