Outreach Support Temporary Position or Internship
We have an exciting Outreach Support temporary position or internship to work with our dynamic team to assist our Outreach, Community Collaboration, and Communications staff.
The candidate will help build collaborative relationships with community partners to create awareness and supply of early childhood services throughout north central and north eastern Montana.
We are seeking a positive professional who is motivated, organized, and creative with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience or education in Media/Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.
- Experience with social media and web site software a plus.
- Must be willing to work a flexible, nontraditional schedule including occasional nights and weekends.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance and be able to travel extensively throughout the region.
- Full time 30+ hours/week, ending on 9/30/2021. Wage is $12+ DOE.
- Employment is contingent on results from background check.
- Essential functions: Ability to lift 25 lbs., manual dexterity and ability to sit for extended periods.