Family Connections is expanding and has new employment opportunities to work with our dynamic team!
We are seeking positive professionals who are motivated, organized, and creative with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. The positions below are all 40 hours/week including night and weekend work, travel is required, and office hours in Havre. Ability to lift 25 lbs. We offer health insurance, retirement plan, personal time off, paid holidays, and a family friendly work environment.
Professional Development Specialist
- Support child care providers, facilitate and plan distance and onsite classroom training.
- Build relationships with child care providers and professionals in the early childhood field through onsite visits, local, state, and national conferences and training, outreach activities, task forces and other events.
Experience working in a child care facility is required. Early Childhood or related associates or bachelor’s degree is preferred. Wage is $15+ DOE.
Family Engagement Coordinator
- Support and strengthen families of young children, help families access early care and education programs that meet their needs, facilitate parent education, conduct special needs evaluations and provide referrals to needed resources and services.
- Develop and promote working relationships with community stakeholders and partners to provide coordinated collaborative outreach, presentations and advocacy.
Bachelor’s degree in social work, human services, psychology or related degree and experience in mental health, social services, or early childhood related field is preferred. Wage is $15+ DOE.
Program Director / Outreach and Communication Specialist
- Conduct community outreach, collaboration, partnerships and relationship building.
- Manage consumer education, marketing, advertising, social media and communication.
- Provide leadership, supervise staff, facilitate meetings, manage reporting and program requirements.
Bachelor’s degree in Media/Marketing, Communications, Human Services, Business or related field and experience in marketing, outreach, supervision and management is preferred. Wage is $17+ DOE.
To apply, fill out the form below and upload a cover letter and resume.