This is a fulltime position M-F at HRDC in Havre, 8am-5pm with periodic outreach on nights and weekends.
- A keen attention to detail, accuracy and proficient math skills, strong communication and customer service skills with diverse populations, and organizational skills.
- Two years of computer experience
- Microsoft Office capabilities and experience with database programs preferred
- Must have an AS degree in human services, early childhood, elementary education and experience in case management; OR
- A combination of experience in case management, customer relations, or general office experience.
Successful applicant will figure income, child care hours, and assist families in connecting them with important social services. Wage is $13+/hour DOE.
Employment is contingent on results from background check. Essential functions: Ability to lift 25 lbs., manual dexterity and ability to sit for extended periods.