- Support child care providers through training, coaching, mentoring and recruiting
- Experience working in a child care facility is required, Early Childhood or related degree is preferred
- Reside in the following counties: Hill, Blaine, Phillips, Valley, Daniels, Sheridan, Roosevelt, Garfield, McCone, Richland, Dawson Prairie or Wibaux
- Work with our dynamic team to recruit/support child care providers, facilitate/plan classroom training/events
- Build relationships with child care providers and early childhood professionals through attending local/state/national conferences, training, outreach activities, task forces and other events
- 30-40 hours/week, some nights/weekends/travel, health insurance, retirement plan, paid time off/holidays, family friendly work environment
To apply, fill out the form below and upload a cover letter and resume.