The Montana Early Childhood and Family Support Division recognizes that the need for summer care and summer programming for school age children is important for a child’s development and to the economic viability of Montana.
The 2022 Summer Care Scholarship application period is closed.
The response was tremendous with over 5,000 applications submitted from around Montana! Thank you to everyone who applied.
- Family Connections received over 1200 Summer Grants in our regions.
- The application timeline did not anticipate the high response, workload nor the delays in receipt of contract/funding. Approvals or denials could not be sent until funding was released.
- The good news is that the funding was received 7.7.22!
- Applicants will begin to see approvals via mail with the check and denials via email soon.
- Staff are working through applications and will contact applicants at the email provided in the application.
- Applicants must respond to email with information by deadlines or the application will be denied.
- Due to the volume of applications and family services workload, staff are focusing efforts on processing the grants timely.
- Due to time constraints and current workload, staff are unable to look up applications at this time.
We appreciate your understanding and patience.