Starting March 16, 2021, child care staff and household members (ages 18+) must complete an FBI fingerprint background check for licensing. These background checks are required pre-service and every 5 years. View the memo from the Montana Early Childhood Services Bureau.
All new staff hired on or after March 16th are required to be fingerprinted.
Fingerprint services are by appointment only. Call our Family Connections offices to schedule your appointment: Great Falls 406-761-6010 or Havre 406-265-6743.
- Cost: $30 – Exact Cash or Money Order (made out to Family Connections). For STARS Level 1-5 programs, the fee is waived and paid for by ECSB.
- A valid government issued photo ID and your social security number are required.
For the safety of our staff and clients:
- Staff and clients will wear double masks, we have masks available.
- Staff will wear gloves and clients will wash hands upon arrival.
- A screening questionnaire and your temperature will be taken upon arrival. If there are any concerns, we will ask you to reschedule for a later date.
We will have an air purifier running in the room and will sanitize the equipment and workstation between appointments.