CONGRADULATIONS TO OUR FEBRUARY FEATURE TEACHER WINNER ANGELA TOLDNESS!
FEATURE TEACHER SPOTLIGHT: We Want to Feature YOU!!!
Complete the “Feature Teacher Spotlight Questionnaire” below and email it to email@example.com. Each month we will draw one lucky early childhood professional to be featured on our Facebook page and twitter feed. Each monthly winner will receive a children’s book and developmentally appropriate toy/equipment/material for their classroom and the opportunity to have their classroom artwork displayed on our wall of art at the Great Falls office.
Rules of the Game:
- Only early childhood providers working in a Montana licensed facility are eligible.
- Early childhood professionals are only eligible to win once in a calendar year (1/1/2019-12/31/2019).
- Only completed forms will be considered for winning purposes. Please only apply once per year.
- Forms completed the months before the drawing will be held over for the next month’s drawing.
- This is a promotion for providers in region 5 and 6 (Glacier, Toole, Liberty, Pondera, Teton, Chouteau, Judith Basin, Fergus, Petroleum, Hill, Blaine, Phillips, Valley, Daniels, Sheridan, Roosevelt, Garfield, McCone, Richland, Dawson, Prairie, Wibaux)
Feature Teacher Spotlight Questionnaire: Please answer all of the following questions.
Program you work at and age group you work with: _________________________________________
Number of years in the field: ________________________________________________________
What is something a child has taught you? _______________________________________________
What is most important in your classroom? ______________________________________________
How do you build on children’s individuality? ____________________________________________
How do you show children you value them? ______________________________________________
What do you do when things don’t go as planned? __________________________________________
Favorite children’s book? ___________________________________________________________
My two cent – thought about early childhood you would like to share: _____________________________
Proudest accomplishment: __________________________________________________________
My teaching style in three words: ______________________________________________________
Future goal: ____________________________________________________________________
Funniest thing a child said to you in the last week: __________________________________________