Project Learning Tree/Growing Up Wild Early Childhood Educator Workshop
- When: Saturday, January 25, 2020
- Time: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Where: Fish, Wildlife, and Park
- 4600 Giant Springs Rd. Great Falls
Project Learning Tree (PLT) is an award-winning environmental education program designed for educators working with youth from pre-K to grade 12.
- PLT guide with 11 ready-made Environmental Ed. based lessons and CD
- Growing up Wild guide with 27 activities
- Activities require few materials
- Includes background info & lessons
- Reduces teaching prep time
Cost: $30.00 Fee includes PLT guide, activity resources, handouts, snacks, and much more. Note: Growing up Wild guide is free, provide by Fish, Wildlife, and Parks.
Contact Info: Christina Oppegard 406-243-2773, Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop is sponsored by: MSU Extension, Family Connections, Sustainable Forestry Initiative, MT Fish, Wildlife & Parks, US Forest Service, MT DNRC