December 17, 2018
The Terri Lynne Lokoff Children’s TYLENOL, Children’s ZYRTEC National Child Care Teacher Awards acknowledge the critical role of child care teachers in providing quality early care and education.
- Child care teachers from all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and on U.S. military bases and installations around the world are eligible to apply for these awards.
- Applicants must be full-time child care teachers employed in a home, group, or center-based program for a minimum of three years and meet other eligibility guidelines.
- As part of the application process, teachers are asked to design an enhancement project for the children in their classroom or home, illustrating the educational, social, and emotional benefits from the project.
- Fifty selected teachers will each receive a $1,000 grant: $500 to create the project and $500 for the teacher’s personal use.
- Of the 50 teachers, one is selected to receive the Helene Marks Award, which includes an additional $1,000 grant.
- Applications must be postmarked by January 21, 2019.
- Visit the Foundation’s website to download the application form: https://www.tllccf.org/2019-application/