As many schools and community services continue to close temporarily or for extended periods of time, Family Connections will share resources for communities in our regions.
Montana Crisis Recovery
- Calls are always free, always confidential, and always offer helpful resources to support you during this difficult time –
- M-F 10am-10pm
To support families of school age children, we are providing the following list of COVID Grant Out of School Time Awardees. Please contact them directly to check on openings available or if they have a waiting list.
Families can also use our regular referral process for additional licensed care HERE.
- Next Best Thing 727.2258
- Play-n -Learn 770.3055 (Play and Learn will be closed November 23-27)
- Golden Triangle Gymnastics 216.2066
- Great Falls Gymnastics Academy 727.8782
- HANDS: currently full
- Boys and Girls Club: Open 8am to 5:30pm Dec 21-23 and 28-31st. Members must be registered to attend. Breakfast, Lunch, and a snack served to students in attendance. http://www.bgc-cc.org/
- Angela Toldness / Little Monkeys, Phone: 406.390.1375
Dutton/Brady Public Schools:
- 101 2nd Street NE, Dutton MT 59433, Phone: 406.476.3424, email: email@example.com