Child care can be expensive and funds short. Family Connections can help!
The Best Beginnings Scholarship is available NOW to:
- working individuals
- those attending college or training
- teen parent completing high school
- family experiencing homelessness
- working relative with TANF child-only grant
- foster individuals or families
- TANF cash-assistance participants
Children may be enrolled in or soon to be enrolled in a licensed child care facility which may be a home, group, or center environment.
If you have a trusted family, friend or neighbor who already is watching your children, they can be enrolled in the FFN program to receive scholarship monies for that care.
Income criteria is that household income is at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
The scholarship is available by:
- Calling the office at 406.761.6010 for Great Falls and north central Montana
- Calling 406.265.6743 for Havre and east along the hi-line to Glendive.
Family Connections also offers FREE child care referrals to licensed car at 406.761.6010 or by filling on the online application available here: http://familyconnectionsmt.org/child-care-needs-form/.
Individuals wishing to become an FFN or open a child care business should contact the office at 406.761. 6010 and view the licensing guidelines available here: http://familyconnectionsmt.org/providers/start-a-child-care-business/. New or expanding child care businesses are eligible for grants of up to $3000.